Nautilus is a Tank champion in your League of Legends Account. By his utility and crowd control skills Nautilus can catch enemies off guard with his hook skill, burst damages and armor buff.
Nautilus is one of the great champions to initiate a team fight. He can take the role of a supporting tank and the secondary of fighter.
Submerge with the Skills in your League of Legends Account
The following are the skills you should know about Nautilus in your League of Legends Account.
- Staggering Blow – Nautilus’s passive ability where he deals basic attacks of 8 to 110 bonus physical damage and root debuff to its target.
- Dredge Line – the ability where Nautilus throws his anchor toward his direction. The enemy will get hit will be pulled towards Nautilus and deals damage. This skill can be also used to chase and escape by hitting a wall. Nautilus will be pulled towards the wall if his anchor hits the wall.
- Titan’s Wrath – this ability will give a shield to Nautilus if activated. This shield is up for 10 seconds. This shield can give strength of 17% of maximum health and total damage of 70 plus 40% ability power.
- Rip Tide – Nautilus’s AoE skill which creates 3 waves of explosive waves that radiate from him. Each wave deals with magic damage to all enemies hit and slowing them decaying over 1.5 seconds.
- Depth Charge – Nautilus’s Ultimate sends out a depth charge that chases an enemy champion with a knock up effect and 1 second stun. All enemies hit along the way are also dealt magic damage and knocked up for 0.5 seconds.
Nautilus’s Items for League of Legends Account
If you started a tank support role for Nautilus, you might want to start with relic shield for early HP increase and it also grants the champion of additional gold profits you can finish this item and change it to “Face of the Mountain”. You can follow up this item with Mercurial threads for early magic resistance. Your next item can be followed by frozen heart for additional Mana and armor with 20% cooldown reduction. For more defensive items, you can build Dead man’s plate for additional movement speed and HP.
Once these items are built, you have enough defense to tank all damages from enemies.